Monday, October 13, 2008

Where does the time go?!!!


Can't believe it's nearly a week since I posted a blog entry, mind you i've not been doing too much crafting this past week although I did finish a couple of pages for my African sunsets project (I haven't scanned them yet though!!). I think I've been doing this for ever!! I came up with the idea after doing a SHimelle class that I would do a mini album (not actual page size though!!) of my favourite sunset pics as I had quite a few spectacular ones!! I have 6x4 prints, 1 per 8.5x11 page so they come together really quickly. THe daft thing is that I've kept the pages so I could do them at a crop as there is a kit to use for everything but I never seem to want to do them at a crop, I'm much more likely to play with new papers!! Anyway, there's about 6 more pages to do which hopefully I will finish sometime soon!!
However, although I didn't manage much making stuff this weekend I fell in love with Yo LA Tengo all over again! I was flicking through ITunes store after installing the new version of ITunes with Genius on my computer and found they had a couple of Yo La TEngo CDs I didn't have already. They aren't the easiest things in the world to get hold of and some of the ones I have already have been Amazon imports. Anyway I did the preview listen to one of the tracks on one of the albums ( Painful) and it nearly had me in tears it was just so amazing!! I had to buy it and listen to Yo La Tengo and it was just great. I SOOOO love that band, I wish they would come to the UK again as they were amazing when I saw them live as well.

Today's layout was another one done for the Design Your Life class and includes the amazing AC puffy thickers!!

No comments: